Welcome at the official web-site of 8th International congress and exhibition on electrical mobility, products and technologies for electric transport and subway - ElectroTrans! The exhibition will take place in Moscow, Russia, 16-17 May 2018. It is visited by 2000+ experts from 850 companies from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Latvia, France, Korea, Swiss, Germany, Czech Republic, the Netherland. 67 companies took part in ElectroTrans 2017 exhibition and business forum program. 2017 photo report.
Nowadays the obsolete rolling stock, infrastructure, control, security and communications systems of RF cities electrical public transport face a great demand in implementation of new technologies and up-to-date products. Preor to 2018 FIFA World Cup wide program of modernization is beeing emplemented. The exhibition gathers thousands of managers and experts from tram, trolleybus, LRT operators, federal and local authorities, research institutes, mass media from all over Russia and neighboring countries. The forum is supported by federal and local government authorities, professional associations, the largest urban transport operators. It has and extended business program.
Targets of ElectroTrans exhibition are:
- Creating a background for emission free urban transport
- Offering to Russian cities up-to-date rolling stock, parts and components, providing information about contemporary solutions in the field of transport planning and regulation, security, control, communication and navigation, power supply.
- Showcasing prospective technologies and experience in developing of electric transport systems.
By visiting ElectroTrans you can:
- Hear from 40+ speakers from over 10 countries
- Explore 60+ exhibiting companies
- Network with 2000+ public transport industry professionals
- Discover 35+ transport mass media market of RF
- Find out about electric transport market in RF
RF electric transport key figures:
- Cities with metro - 7 (+4 under construction), over 320 metro stations
- Cities with trolleybus network - 111
- Cities with tram network - 37
- Public transport operators - more then 1300
- Public transport passengers annually - 25bln
- Moscow public transport passengers daily - 10mln
- Russian Railways passengers annually - 1.3bln
- Local railways train stock - 2600 wagons
- Trams and trolleybus stock - 19600
- Metro carriages stock - 12300
- Metro escalator length - 11000m
- Routes length: metro 1360km, tram 5040km, trolleybus 10062km
ElectroTrans 2018 is held alongside with Electronica-Transport 2018 exhibition.